Integrated Solutions is currently recruiting Bus Drivers for one of London’s largest Bus Operators. We are currently looking for Hybrid Bus Drivers.
This is a Full Tim & Part Time Bus Driver position with a great work life balance. The role consists of Service Work & Rail Replacement work.
Successful candidates will need to be fully flexible to work early, middle and late shifts, with options to pick up overtime.
Successful Bus Drivers can start immediately and the position will be an ongoing contractor basis where you can go permanent after 3 months if you wish.
Bus Driver Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time work
- 3 months bus driver contract
- Service work w/ Rail Replacement available
- PAYE or UMBRELLA
- Holiday Pay Entitlement
PAYE Pay Rates (where applicable):
- Weekday = £15.30
- Weekend = £16.30
- Bank Holiday = £19.00
- Relocation Pay = £100 per week
Umbrella Assignment Rate
- Weekday = £19.83
- Weekend = £21.13
- Bank Holiday = £24.68
- Relocation pay = £100 per week
- Band A – Zone 1-2 – £35.10 or £5.01 per day
- Band B – Zone 1-3 – £41.20 or £5.88 per day
- Band C – Zone 1-4 – £50.50 or £7.21 per day
Hours of Work:
Bus Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid UK PCV driving licence
- Valid CPC qualification
- No more than 3 points (NO DRs, CDs, or TT99s)
- Must have complete flexibility on the times you can work
- Minimum 2 years bus driving experience required
This is an excellent opportunity for all the bus drivers.
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.